I thought I would attempt to resurrect this as I still haven't found a better way to gather my different bits and pieces together. I have my knitting on ravelry, sewing sort of in Evernote, books in goodreads and now films on letterboxd but it all feels a bit all over the place.
I hardly read any books last year, or the year before possibly. We sorted out the spare room when doing some decorating and I realised the obscene number of books in there that I've never read, which was only made worse by all the books we got for Christmas. So I am trying to read a few pages every day. I started reading One Hundred Years of Solitude ages ago but couldn't remember any of it so I started again. In English sadly but I think that may be a good thing with magical realism; it's harder in a foreign language to identify whether it's just weird or you've misunderstood! So far I'm enjoying it and speaking of which I should get back to tonight's episode!
Comments
Post a Comment