Capuccino cupcakes from Gorgeous Cakes by Annie Bell. I haven't iced them yet but I think I will because they lack something at the moment; they are nice but not the most chocolatey cakes I've ever made.
There are more cakes just not in camera range and I'm lazy.
I used my new oven thermometer and it was interesting getting it right - the oven at first appeared to be a long way off what it was supposed to be and then eventually it got to the temperature it was telling me it was. Useful though. I think this could be what makes a difference to my baking now, hopefully.
There are more cakes just not in camera range and I'm lazy.
I used my new oven thermometer and it was interesting getting it right - the oven at first appeared to be a long way off what it was supposed to be and then eventually it got to the temperature it was telling me it was. Useful though. I think this could be what makes a difference to my baking now, hopefully.

Comments
Post a Comment